Innovative Computing and Communication
An International Journal
Paper Submission Template
Online Paper Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc, .pdf) may send by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper Template of it available at Paper Template
- Title Page: The title page should include the name(s) of the author(s), a concise and informative title, the affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s), the e-mail address, and mobile number(s) of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: Please provide an abstract of 150 to 450 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Keywords: Author(s) should provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
- Text Formatting: Paper Setup must be in A4 size with Margin: Top 1.78 cm, Bottom 1.78 cm, Left 1.78 cm, Right 1.65 cm, Gutter 0 cm, and Gutter Position Top. Paper must be in two Columns after Authors Name with Width 8.59 cm, Spacing 0.51 cm. Whole paper must be with: Font Name Times New Roman, Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1.05 EXCEPT Abstract, Keywords (Index Term), Paper Tile, References, Author Profile (in the last page of the paper, maximum 400 words), All Headings, and Manuscript Details (First Page, Bottom, left side).Paper Title must be in Font Size 24, Bold, with Single Line Spacing. Authors Name must be in Font Size 11, Bold, Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 16, with Single Line Spacing. Please do not write Author e-mail or author address in the place of Authors name. Authors e-mail, and their Address details must be in the Manuscript details. Abstract and Keywords (Index Term) must be in Font Size 9, Bold, Italic with Single Line Spacing. All MAIN HEADING must be in Upper Case, Center, and Roman Numbering (I, II, III…etc), Before Spacing 12, After Spacing 6, with single line spacing. All Sub Heading must be in Title Case, Left 0.25 cm, Italic, and Alphabet Numbering (A, B, C…etc), Before Spacing 6, After Spacing 4, with Single Line Spacing. Manuscript Details must be in Font Size 8, in the Bottom, First Page, and Left Side with Single Line Spacing. References must be in Font Size 8, Hanging 0.25 with single line spacing. Author Profile must be in Font Size 8, with single line spacing.
- Introduction: State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
- Theory/Calculation/Methodology: A Theory Section should extend, not repeat the information discussed in Introduction. In contrast, a Calculation Section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis.
- Result: Results should be clear and concise.
- Discussion: This section should explore the importance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
- Conclusion and Future Scope: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusion Section. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations of the research and Future Scope for improvement.
- Appendix: If there are multiple appendices, they should be identified as A, B, etc. Formula and equations in appendices should be given separate numbering: Eq. (A.1), Eq. (A.2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (B.1) and so on. Similar nomenclature should be followed for tables and figures: Table A.1; Fig. A.1, etc.
- Acknowledgement: If desired, authors may provide acknowledgements at the end of the article, before the references. The organizations / individuals who provided help during the research (e.g. providing language help, writing assistance, proof reading the article, sponsoring the research, etc.) may be acknowledged here.
- References: Citation in text- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). The references in the reference list should follow the standard IEEE reference style of the journal and citation of a reference. Web references- As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any further information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be given. Web references can be listed separately (e.g., after the reference list) under a different heading if desired, or can be included in the reference list, as well. Reference style: Text- Indicate references by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text. The actual authors can be referred to, but the reference number(s) must always be given. Example: ‘….. as demonstrated [3,6]. Barnaby and Jones  obtained a different result ….’ List- Number the references (numbers in square brackets) in the list, according to the order in which they appear in the text. example:  G. O. Young, “Synthetic structure of industrial plastics (Book style with paper title and editor),” in Plastics, 2nd ed. vol. 3, J. Peters, Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1964, pp. 15–64.